This privacy notice covers the following services:
- The Natural Baby Box ordering service
- The Natural Baby Box Delivery
- The user registration service
Natural Baby Box Limited takes data protection seriously. Please be assured that your information will be used appropriately in line with data protection legislation, will be stored securely and will not be processed unless the requirements for fair and lawful processing can be met.
What information is being used?
In order to provide these services, we may collect: your name, date of birth, postal address, email address, telephone number and signature.
For ordering services, we will also collect: your age (if you are over 18), your bank account details to establish payment mechanisms.
How will your information be used?
We use your information to provide you with the service in the manner you would expect and to maintain the integrity of our services.
We aim to maintain high standards, adopt best practice for our record keeping and regularly check and report on how we are doing. Your information is never sold for direct marketing purposes.
Our staff are trained to handle your information correctly and protect your confidentiality and privacy.
Your information is not processed outside of the European Economic Area.
What is the legal basis for processing your information?
Contractual – in order to provide you with the service you have requested or signed up to and where this doesn’t apply, we will ask for your consent to process your personal data.
How long will your information be kept for?
Sharing your information
We may use the information we hold about you to assist in the detection and prevention of crime and breaches of our own and third-party copyright.
Any sharing of personal data is always done:
- on case-by-case basis
- using the minimum personal data necessary
- with the appropriate security controls in place
- in line with legislation.
Information is only shared with those agencies and bodies who have a “need to know” or where you have consented to the sharing of your personal data to such persons.
We may use the information we hold about you to assist in the detection and prevention of crime or fraud. We may also share this information with other bodies that inspect and manage company accounts.
Use of third party organisations
Natural Baby Box may share your information with trusted external organisations to process your data on our behalf. (Such as delivery organisations)
Any organisation commissioned by the company will be under contractual obligation to comply with data protection legislation.
Under data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to be informed why, where and how we use your information
- to ask for access to your information
- to ask for your information to be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- to ask for your information to be deleted or removed where there is no need for us to continue processing it
- to ask us to restrict the use of your information
- to ask us to copy or transfer your information from one IT system to another in a safe and secure way, without impacting the quality of the information
- to object to how your information is used
- to challenge any decisions made without human intervention (automated decision making)
How to find out more or complain
Should you have any further queries on the uses of your information, please speak directly to our service:
Records Management Team
Old Court Cottage
To complain about the use of your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
You can also contact the ICO for further information or to make a complaint:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF